Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Bluegrass Music

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member catsoftball23's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Bluegrass Music

    What is your opinion on bluegrass?

    IMO i think some of it is okay. Any certain person that everyone likes...please share.
    I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bluegrass Music

    Allison Krause is a hottie.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lil_miss_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bluegrass Music

    personally i hate it..it has no melody..its juss not goin anywhere..lol

    --sorry bluegrass fans

  4. #4
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bluegrass Music

    my papaw plays the banjo...lol..that has nothin to do with it..but yea he does
    i dont like it..i just dont

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bluegrass Music

    I like some bluegrass...More than anything, I appreciate it.

    There is a singer/songwriter named AJ Roach. He's from Rye Cove and has a song called Scott County. He lives in San Fran now and does shows across the US. He has an album and it's awesome. His lyrics are awesome and he is extremely talented. He has a bluegrass feel but he also brings in elements of folk, country, blues, etc. Here is a link to his webpage.

    Okay - I'll stop street-teamin' now....
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bluegrass Music

    I can count on one hand, sometimes on finger the number of performers I like. I appreciate it, but just doesn't click with me, not something I want to sit around listening to. I like Nickel Creek and Allison most of the time, and thats about the extent of it, although I'd probably like a few more if I listened more.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bluegrass Music

    I like some of it as well...It's like all genres of music some musicians can play it and some just don't have a clue...Except rap or shall I say crap who cares about it anyway.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SuckMyVols's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bluegrass Music

    Download: Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel
    Great song!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bluegrass Music

    Download?? Downloading music is illegal and I can not support it....*waves at Big Brother*

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SuckMyVols's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bluegrass Music

    Well go to the website and watch the video.

    http://www.crowmedicine.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •